The Covid 19 pandemic has transformed the consumer preferences rapidly and more likely for good. The modern day consumer market has opted to go digital, including the traditional consumer who preferred to shop at a brick and mortar shop. Businesses across the globe has acknowledged this change by swiftly pivoting their business strategies to focus on digital medium. However, business leaders have emphasized on smoother transition towards customer centricity and customer experience to illustrate a smoother customer journey.
Procurement philosophies have shifted due to easier and more convenient access pushing consumer expectations to an all-time high. Focus is more towards customer experience than limiting themselves to just customer satisfaction. Infact the parameters for customer satisfaction establishes the bottom line to build a successful shopping experience to measure value proposition. The new age of business leverages digital and emerging technologies focused on delivering better products, services and experiences across all touchpoints.
Focus is on Investing time and resources in delivering experiences to customers through dynamic technologies and tools such as real-time messaging, chatbots, artificial intelligence (AI), hybrid cloud augmented reality, and self-service.
- Influence, educate and inspire your target market on key issues and trends.
- Expand your network of potential clientele while demonstrating market leadership
- Network with industry leaders who have helped to build, transform and enhance customer experience solutions
- Uncover ideas with peers and through thought leaders, spark inspiration and build lasting business relationships
- Learn from industry experts through panel discussions and exclusive Q&A sessions.
- Personalized high profile business meetings to bridge the gap between solution providers and solution seekers
- Explore employee engagement blueprint to enhance efficiency & consistent experiences
Sessions/Themes for the Conference:
CX core modules
Technological innovations in CX
CX in retail
Who Will Attend?
- Customer Experience Heads
- Customer Relations Heads
- Customer Service heads
- Customer Loyalty Heads
- Customer Operations Heads
- Contact Centre Heads
- Heads of Product Development and Innovation
- Heads of UX
- Chief Digital Heads
- Technology Heads
- Chief Marketing Heads
- Heads of Consumer Insights and Analytics
- Senior Management ( CEO, CMO, COO, CDO, CTO)
|Primary||Free of Charge|
|Solution Provider||250 USD + VAT|