Financial institutions in the last decade witnessed dramatic changes owing to high competition, evolving customer expectations, newer compliance regulations, and more. With the pandemic, consumer behavior shifted drastically, driving many banks and credit unions to relook and redefine their customer experiences to thrive in these unprecedented circumstances.
Customer experience (CX) today has manifested to become the critical driver of customer engagement and competitive advantage for retail-focused BFSI enterprises across the world. Customers demand self-serve options and BFSI companies are looking at multiple avenues to fulfil their expectations. For 94% of BFSI companies, improving the CX that they deliver is the key objective behind launching new AI-led initiatives. Over half of their customer interactions today are AI-enabled. On the other hand, 78% of customers expect contactless interactions.
Financial organizations are increasingly witnessing the trend of customers preferring digital services over from in-person since the start of the pandemic. BFSI players looking to remain competitive face the need to double down on their digital CX initiatives.
So how can BFSI players look at CX holistically and approach it as a company-wide mission?
Scribeminds and Media is delighted to welcome you to NXT CX BFSI Summit and propel your enterprise towards improving your responsiveness to customers and delivering a better customer experience. Participants will also get a chance to hear valuable insights from industry experts about CX Trends for 2021 and beyond.
- Learn how to apply global best practices in BFSI and improvise on the same
- Understand the impact of the latest UX and UI technologies
- Hear from CX industry experts who are reinventing the industry
- Network with the industry leaders to understand how can your organization be better in the region
- Celebrate Excellence with the world’s Best FSI Organisations
- Expand your network of potential clientele while demonstrating market leadership
- Explore employee engagement blueprint to enhance efficiency & consistent experiences
- Interactive Q&A sessions for the delegates to have better clarity on the Topic
Who Will Attend?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Experience Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Development Officer
- Director of HR
- Head of Insurance
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Director of Marketing
- VP Marketing
- VP Social Media
- Director of Social Media
- VP Multichannel Marketing
- Chief Customer Experience Officer
- Chief Customer Relations Office
- Chief Compliance Officer
- User Experience Head
- VP Customer Experience
- Director Customer
- Chief Marketing Technologist
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Head of Digital Experiences
- Chief Information
- Technology Officer
- Head of Contact center
Small Finance Banks
Life Insurance Companies
General Insurance Companies
Health Insurance Companies
Asset Management Companies
Technology Service Providers
|Primary (Delegate)||Free of Charge | Virtual Conference access | Unlimited Networking|
|Vendor Delegate||USD 250 Per person | Access to Virtual Conference | Unlimited Networking|