The experience economy is forcing companies across the globe to reorganize how they do business in post pandemic era. They can no longer rely on selling goods or services at a single point in time. Internet penetration in remote place and today’s technology savvy consumers demand constant connectivity and memorable experiences by means of easy access of information, ongoing interactions with brands, personalized and engaging service at any time, over any touch point.
Setting up and maintaining customer service operations can be an expensive and tedious process. Most experience economy companies are opting outsourcing services to succeed in a highly competitive market as service providers are equipped with the relevant technologies and bandwidth to remain agile and reduce the operational costs to the clients. Demand for outsourced customer support and experience services is growing steadily in today's consumer-centric market as customers are inclined towards a more personalized, relevant, proactive, and engaging experience across channels. Rising investments for deployment of advanced experience technologies towards development of enhanced Customer Experience Management (CEM) and monitoring tools are also contributing to the growth of the market.
CX investments soared at 30% despite the Covid 19 Pandemic. The biggest chunk of the CX market investments is Products which stands at 62% and service based investments at 33.8%. BFSI, e-commerce and Retail are the biggest investors in CX Many companies consider CX as an investment than an expenditure. While bad experiences cost companies business, great experiences drive advocacy. Nearly 84% of consumers are open to sharing positive experiences on social networks.
4th NXT CX SEA Summit tries to create a platform to discuss the global best practices and also reduce the pain points in a successful customer journey.
- Learn how to apply global best practices in BFSI and improvise on the same
- Understand the impact of the latest UX and UI technologies
- Hear from CX industry experts who are reinventing the industry
- Network with the industry leaders to understand how can your organization be better in the region
- Celebrate Excellence with the world’s Best FSI Organisations
- Expand your network of potential clientele while demonstrating market leadership
- Explore employee engagement blueprint to enhance efficiency & consistent experiences
- Interactive Q&A sessions for the delegates to have better clarity on the Topic
Who Will Attend?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Experience Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Development Officer
- Director of HR
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Director of Marketing
- VP Marketing
- VP Social Media
- Director of Social Media
- VP Multichannel Marketing
- Chief Customer Experience Officer
- Chief Customer Relations Office
- Chief Compliance Officer
- User Experience Head
- VP Customer Experience
- Director Customer
- Chief Marketing Technologist
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Head of Digital Experiences
- Chief Information
- Technology Officer